Thursday 21 June 2012

.....

I feel so down.. Guess I'm over thinking again.

I don't like you but I don't wanna lose you as a friend get it?! I don't wanna lie to you that I miss you. No I truly did not yesterday. until today when you talked to me and when I joked that you can don't talk to me, you took me seriously & never replied..... Then your last tweet about what lose the game ...... Okays ): I mean why can't we be friends....no? Then don't fucking tall to me!! I was doing perfectly fine yesterday when you were out the whole day... ):

Are you both bad mouthing me ...? What lame tweets/go back to Facebook. Then I ask her who is it, then you said "obviously it's you". I dm-ed her... She don't tell me. Maybe I'm over thinking again .. ):

A, did one of your tweets refer to me? The one that I followed all your friends & stalk you? ): sorry ah.....

I feel horrible......... why is my life so lonely sad. Why am I not like able why whywhy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment