Sunday 3 June 2012

The weekends

Update on the past two days!! :D

So yesterday was a stay at home Saturday. tried my best to finish up the maths Tution hw that I promised my Tution teacher that I would do. In the end I gave up & texted him saying I had lost the book. I lied X: Sorry!!! >< Then after that took my brother to the playground since I felt like going out & my parents lazy. Went to Mandai park & vista park. See I so good, buy him ice cream with my own money!! ^^ anyways, my stamina sucks ttm ): run half round then my stomach area hurts >< why lerhh.. Ate dinner after that at vista point & then went home to watch prosecutor princess!! Love that drama <3 watched shutter also & it's like the lamest horror movie I watched lol. Had a convo with this guy on twitter, keep smiling like mad idk why d: OHH AND THE BIG BANG MONSTER MV IS OUT. SUPER AWESOME SHITS. :D LOVE THE SONG <3 TOP AND G DRAGON RAP, OMG :D minus Tae Yang's hair!! Why he forever epic one XD

Today - Had Tution at 2pm. Finished almost all the holiday hw :D I love my Tution teacher, he's like my friend also!! Then went to republic poly to swim, 20 laps!! So proud! first time swimming there too.After swimming my eyes were like so damn red ._. Went to Texas chicken to eat, love the coke float or whatever it's called. super yums xD went home & spammed my iPhone with big bang songs yay! & continued tweeting with him. Ohh shit what am I getting myself into? HAHAHAH. AND I JUST SAW FROM FB THAT THERE'S NO CCA DURING THE HOLIDAYS. SUPER HAPPY SIA :D which means I can paint my nails!! & go shopping blahblah XD hehe. Okay it's like 11.22pm right now. Gonna sleep byes!! (; xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment