Friday 15 June 2012

Ok can.

So long never blog x: been busy over stupid stuffs like over thinking & shopping & .... stuffs?

Umm.. So today I went swimming with friends at woodlands swimming complex. I swam 30 rounds omg im so proud man ^__^ then went to coffee shop to eat lunch, food was not bad, ice lemon tea quite nice uhh. After that Ada said she wanna cut her fringe so I also go cut. Found a random shop & the auntie cut my hair. The results? Like shit lol. My bangs now is like.... so freaking short ): I look like a animal hair or something. Hair please grow faster!!!!! Went home & saw Annie and Whitney at the bus interchange. Self esteem dropped to very low when I saw A. Why she so pretty )': Manage to not let them see me, went home & had a power nap . The weather was so fucking hot & humid today T_T can fry eggs on the streets man.

Ok on to positive things. I bought my wallet already :D it's a present that I choose. Maisarah bought it for me yesterday when we went shopping together <3 went totally crazy at the H&M kids section, those socks were too cute omfg. Sad that don't have my size why ): I also bought my school bag already!! It's Vans brand & it's neon green like that. I'm like a walking green person wtf haha. I love Maisarah :D she's so awesome (': I'm so glad she's in my life c:

No comments:

Post a Comment